Here we do is a home massage chair application, will STONE TFT After the LCD serial screen is powered on, a start interface will appear. After a short stay, it will jump to a specific interface. This interface is used to set our current time. When setting, a keyboard will pop up. After setting, click OK to enter the massage mode selection interface. Here, I have set three modes: head massage, back massage and comprehensive mode. In the mode, the massage intensity can be set, the high, middle and low gears can be set, and the corresponding LED light will be used for intensity indication; the massage times can also be set, after reaching the set number, it will automatically stop; in the comprehensive mode, the head and back will be massaged at the same time, and it can be turned off when it is not needed. These actions are through the STONE TFT LCD serial port screen to achieve command transmission.
① The serial port screen of STONE TFT LCD realizes the function of button switching interface;
② The serial port screen of STONE TFT LCD realizes the function of automatic jump when starting up;
③ The serial port screen of STONE TFT LCD realizes time setting;
④ The serial port screen of STONE TFT LCD realizes data variable distribution;
⑤ STONE TFT LCD serial port screen realizes serial command communication;
⑥ STONE TFT LCD serial port screen realizes the function of menu bar selection;
Modules required for the project
Hardware introduction and principle
The STVC101WT-01 TFT display module communicates with MCU through serial port, which needs to be used in this project. We only need to add the designed UI picture through the upper computer through the menu bar options to buttons, text boxes, background pictures, and page logic, then generate the configuration file, and finally download it to the display screen to run.
- Size: 10.1 inch
- Resolution: 1024×600
- Brightness: 300cd / m2, LED backlight;
- RGB color: 65K;
- visual area: 222.7mm * 125.3mm;
- working life: 20000 hours. 32-bit cortex-m4 200Hz CPU;
- flash memory: 128MB (or 1GB) ;
- UART interface: RS232 / RS485 / TTL / USB;
- Toolbox software for GUI design, simple and powerful hex instructions.
The manual can be downloaded through the official website:
Led Array Module
This is a galloping lamp display module with 8 LEDs on board. The external voltage is 3-5.5vdc, and the corresponding LED can be lighted at low level. It is especially suitable for IO test of single chip microcomputer to realize indicator control.
- Working voltage: 3 – 5.5VDC
- Working current: 24Ma (maximum)
- Effective level: low level
- Number of LEDs: 8
- Display color: red (D1 / D2 / D3 / D4 / D5 / D6 / D7 / D8)
- It is very suitable for MCU experiment and DIY
Esp32 is a single-chip scheme integrated with 2.4 GHz WiFi and Bluetooth dual-mode. It adopts TSMC’s ultra-low power consumption 40 nm technology, with ultra-high RF performance, stability, versatility and reliability, as well as ultra-low power consumption, which meets different power consumption requirements and is suitable for various application scenarios.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- 802.11 n (2.4 GHz) up to 150 Mbps
- wireless multimedia (WMM)
- frame aggregation (TX / RX A-MPDU, Rx A-MSDU)
- immediate block ACK
- beacon automatic monitoring (hardware TSF)
- 4x virtual Wi Fi interface
- Bluetooth v4.2 complete standard, including traditional Bluetooth (BR / EDR) and low power Bluetooth (ble)
- supports standard class-1, class-2 and class-3 without external power amplifier
- enhanced power control
Output power up to +12 dBm
- nzif receiver has – 94 DBM ble reception sensitivity
- adaptive frequency hopping (AFH)
- standard HCI based on SDIO / SPI / UART interface
- high speed UART HCI up to 4 Mbps
Support for Bluetooth 4.2 br / EDR and ble dual-mode controller
- synchronous connection oriented / extended synchronous connection oriented (SCO / ESCO)
- CVSD and SBC audio codec algorithms
- piconet and scatternet
- multi device connection with traditional Bluetooth and low power Bluetooth
- support simultaneous broadcast and scanning
ULN2003 stepper motor
ULN2003 is a Darlington display with high voltage and high current. It consists of seven Silicon NPN Darlington tubes. Each pair of Darlington of ULN2003 is connected in series with a 2.7K base resistor. Under 5V working voltage, it can be directly connected with TTL and CMOS circuit, which can directly process the data that needs standard logic buffer. Here we use DIP-16 package, 4-phase 5-wire 5V stepping motor.
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software, and download the version for your own platform.
- HeadGearHigh is used to set the gear to high in receive head mode
- HeadGearMiddle is used to set the gear to middle in receive head mode
- HeadGearLow is used to set the gear to low in receive head mode
- HeadTiming is used to receive the number of times set in head mode
- HeadModeStart is used to start in receive header mode
- HeadModeStop is used to stop in receive header mode
- BackGearHigh is used to set the gear to high in receive back mode
- BackGearMiddle is used to set the gear to middle in receive back mode
- BackGearLow is used to set the gear to low in receive back mode
- BackModeStart is used to start in receive back mode
- BackModeStop is used to stop in receive back mode
- IntegratedModeStart is used to receive start in integrated mode
- IntegratedModeStop is used to receive stop in integrated mode
After the code is written, we start to compile. After the compilation is successful, download the code to the esp32 EVB board. The operation is as follows:
Find the tool 2019 directory and double-click to open STONE Tool 2019
Click new project and make changes to the resolution, project name, and save path.
Then set the boot page, and set the communication packet header:
By default, there is a blue back image after a new project is created.
Right click 0.jpg and select remove to delete it. In the same way, select Add to add the image required by the project.
Setting of selection interface
To set the time function, first add a clock setting control.
Add an RTC control.
To make input keyboard, we need to add a button control to each array and give the corresponding key value.
Menu bar selection
Add the menu bar control, set the initial value, and add the corresponding ICO library.
Page jump function
You can set the button effect and the switch page, and the switching interface effect of other buttons is also similar.
The source code can be dounloaded from here.