Google AIY Projects (offered by Adafruit) lets the user implement a do-it-yourself Artificial Intelligence and add it to your projects. Thus allowing you to create an image recognition device that can see and identify objects, based on TensorFlow machine learning models.
The Adafruit kit includes all the required components to assemble the basic kit that works with Google Assistant SDK, as well as image recognition and vision on the device with TensorFlow using Intel Movidius Myriad Vision Processing Unit (VPU) hardware.
The kit should take about an hour to assemble. This AIY (Assemble It Yourself) kit is complete and requires no welding.
- Vision Bonnet Board con Movidius VPU per Raspberry Pi (Fully assembled)
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH (Fully assembled)
- Raspberry Pi camera board
- Pi Zero Camera Flat flex cable
- CSI flat flex cable to connect to the camera
- MicroSD card for the operating system
- 11mm Plastic standoffs
- Privacy LED
- Arcade Push Button
- Button harness
- Piezo buzzer
- LED bezel
- Cavo USB – A / MicroB
- Tripod mounting nut
- External cardboard box
- Internal cardboard frame
Recommended items that are NOT included:
- 5V Power Supply with USB plug (use the included MicroUSB cable)
- 5V 2.5A Power supply with 2 meter cable built in
The kit is sold as an Adafruit Google AIY Projects and its price is 99.95 US dollars.
Please visit the Adafruit website to get more information.